Stringfellow Technology Group
Director of Business Development
Executive position responsible for all company revenue through new client acquisition and embedded-base up-sell. Created and implemented business plan with conversion of sales focus from hourly billable to multi-year contracts with monthly recurring revenue. Successfully led business growth to $1.5M through new client sales, account management, product development, marketing/media creation, and partner development.
- Increased total billed revenue 70% from 2009 to 2010.
- Increased contracted revenue from 30 to 62% of total sales.
- Developed new sales business plan, product, pricing and go-to-market strategy.
- Increased inbound inquiries 600% through new marketing initiatives, web presence/SEO.
- Increased embedded-base sales 30% from 2009 to 2010.
Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing new business for key, enterprise, healthcare, and government/education markets. Exceeded daily, monthly, and annual prospecting and funnel management activity standards through successful networking, cold-calling, referral, bid management and contract negotiations. Sold many of the Nashville market’s largest new-logo clients. Total contracted sales exceeded $8.5M.
- Recognized top performer as #1 national, regional or local account representative 2nd Q 2003, 4th Q 2004, 1st Q 2006.
- Received multiple MVP awards that included highest monthly percent to quota, highest monthly revenue.
- Secured largest VAR for Tennessee partner channel.
- Developed innovative proposal mechanism adopted as national standard documentation.
- Expanded local market focus to include successfully include enterprise, government and education sales.
- Spearheaded successful local market branding through radio trade agreements, web and print media.
Global Account Manager
Account manager with technical and project management oversight of enterprise accounts. Defined clear business requirements to engineer the successful coordination of large-scale network upgrades. Charged with creating a sense of urgency to maintain project timelines. Selected to coordinate regional best-practices among peers to establish standardized operating procedures.
- Successfully orchestrated sale, design, and installation of multi-site network for global tire manufacturer; exceeded project goals and increased revenue via disaster recovery redundancies.
- Reengineered advanced voice platform to increase efficiency of call routing, decrease costs, and implement effective reporting for large publishing entity.
- Earned reputation for excellent work ethic and customer-focused commitment; received multiple client endorsements.
National Account Service Manager
Account management position with recognized strengths in client services, problem-solving, sales staff support, proactive growth strategies with successful execution. With a proven commitment to deliver exceptional customer service, responsible for revenue protection, churn, account retention and growth. Implement customer retention strategies in partnership with account management team members team in support of churn objective. Total average contracted base managed in excess of $60M.
- Exceeded revenue projections by delivering more than $10M in new sales contracts.
- Top producer that consistently earned recognition as #1 or #2 performer based on retained and new sales growth.
- Led efforts to establish competitive environment and increase employee performance within peer group resulting in definitive positive revenue attainment and retention goals.
Technical Sales and Program Manager
Technical sales, design, training, and support for MCI contact-center services. Led sales process though needs assessment, contract and technical analysis / design, RFP bids, and training activities. Managed project assets for application development, testing and deployment for Enterprise/Global clients.
- Trimmed project timeline by 25% through best practices polling, use of project management scheduling tools, and creative vendor negotiations that allowed for expedited equipment delivery.
- Selected as authority on call center software to coordinate and conduct training seminars and best practices procedures for internal support organizations.
Contact Center Manager
Established new contact-center, trained and developed direct reports to identify needs and path of resolution for high-level Global Account inbound call-routing and support issues. Managed team of 12-plus representatives. Coached peer executives and partnered with customer care management through best-practices collaboration to create strategic customer satisfaction enhancement plans.
- Developed marketing concept based on internal sales polling, created all organizational focus and documentation including enrollment, standard operating procedures, and marketing literature.
- Increased the enrolled customer base over from two (2) to two-hundred and twenty (220) customers.
- Facilitated relocation of call-center within 45-day interval; cross-trained new staff with new focus on contact-center integration. This is one of the last remaining call-center concepts to remain through the WorldCom and Verizon Business transitions.